Friday, July 1, 2016

My Customer's Avatar

For my water taxi business, my customer base could be wide but below I have narrowed it down to a more specific type of person. 


What kind of hobbies does your customer have? Boating, Drinking, Socializing

What kind of car do they tend to drive? (What color is it?) Probably a nice car, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW. Let's face it, if they prefer to take a boat ride when they could just as easily drive, it might be a crowd that prefers to be taken care of, doesn't like dealing with the downtown parking. Maybe they drive a large truck or SUV that is a pain to parallel park, and do it just fun, convenience, and a chance to get rowdy. 

What TV shows do they watch? Shark Week! Fishing in SWFL.

Do they have children? Yes, why else are they trying to get out of the house for date night and go drinking? Just kidding, I drank before I had kids. So, I'm sure many may not have children. 

Are any of them adopted? Possibly.

What are their favorite books, and who are their favorite politicians? Books? How about Magazines... Southern Living, Gulfshore Magazine, Guns N Ammo, Road and Track. Their favorite stores might be Bass Pro Shops or Abercrombie...  We probably shouldn't be talking politics if we are drinking. Might end the night in handcuffs instead... And no reason to ruin a perfect evening!

How old are they? Anywhere from 16 on up to 75. 

How old do they feel? Young at heart! And probably less mature than they should be (I hope. Just makes it more fun)!

So what do I have in common with my customer? Well, I love being on the water. I don't own my own boat. I love going out and visiting new areas, restaurants, bars, going on adventures. I think I am a good example of my typical customer. I believe my idea came from a need I see in my own life. It's something I wish was there already so I could get on a boat taxi right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment