Services:
- Transit
- Excursion
- Sunset Cruise
Products:
- Snacks (chips, cookies, bars)
- Soda's
- Wine
- Beer
Next Product:
I didn't think I would need more products at this point, but I guess if I had to add something, it would be souvenirs for the tourists using our services. They would include "Fort Myers, FL" hats, shirts, maybe even sandals. They would have some local imprints, like the words "Fort Myers", "Florida", images of the city, the state of Florida, etc. I think it would enhance the experience because a surprisingly large amount of tourists buys these types of items. Its a way for them to remember their experience, and may remind them of us when they wear it, causing repeat clients on their next visit to the area.
The one Amazon review for this item was that they purchased for their grandson and they loved it.
The changes I would make are different colors, sizes, designs, verbiage, add images.
No comments:
Post a Comment