1) The pitch. https://youtu.be/v20m7JtMdT8
2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.
I got good feedback about including numbers and figures, so for this one, I included some more which include the initial investment amount needed to get it up and running and approximate price per trip. I think these details add value to my overall pitch.
I don't think I received any incorrect or silly feedback. Everyone was very helpful.
I got good feedback about including numbers and figures, so for this one, I included some more which include the initial investment amount needed to get it up and running and approximate price per trip. I think these details add value to my overall pitch.
I don't think I received any incorrect or silly feedback. Everyone was very helpful.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback? I included even more figures.
I like how you took feedback and did what they told you to do. The idea of adding numbers and figures I think is good for everyone to take part of. It adds a back bone to any point. I think you listened to feedback well. I also didn't have any poor feedback so finding something to change was interesting. Overall I think you seem confident in your idea.
ReplyDelete