Friday, August 5, 2016

Final Reflection

The moments that stick out the most to me were all the interviews we had to do for various assignments. It was a love/hate relationship where I didn't want to interview strangers but the results were always clarifying. It is a necessity when researching venture ideas. You have to get a real world view of your idea. Sure, you think it sounds great, but others will help you to find flaws in your plan. Sometimes they have interesting additions to your base idea that you can use to grow your business. 
I am proud of myself for completing almost all of the many assignments, eventhough some of them put me outside of my comfort zone. My elevator pitch was fun to create and helped me build confidence in my presentation abilities. 
I really do see myself as an entrepreneur and feel that I have been armed with valuable strategies that will help my venture succeed.  
Students should try their best to complete all the assignments, no matter how much they dread them. Being an entrepreneur is not about taking the easy route. It takes dedication and hard work, and most importantly pushes you out of your comfort zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment